All submissions must be completely submitted by a certain deadline, which can be found below. These deadlines and themes will also be announced on other social media pages such as Instagram. Everyone is encouraged to submit their photographs, regardless of age, sex, race, or size-- we are all here to motivate each other! This means any type of pinup as well (cheesecake, alternative, tattooed, cosplay, etc.), as long as the photos provided fit into the theme of the issue.
However, there are submission guidelines!
- Please submit 3 photos MINIMUM. The more photos sent, the better. This will also increase the chances of being chosen as the cover model.
- Photos with watermarks will NOT be accepted
- Nudity is not welcome but implied nude is okay
- Photos MUST be hi-res (300DPI) and professional
- It is okay if photos have been already shared online or with other publications. However, unpublished photos are highly recommended.
- If you are a photographer and would like a photographer feature as well, please provide a longer bio. You may provide studio location, website, and photo of yourself as well.
- Due to heavy submissions and overly large issues, there will now be limited space in each issue moving forward. There is now a limit to 30 models in each issue, NOT including model photos submitted by partner studios and team members. If you have been e-mailed about publication, be sure to respond on time or another model will be taking your spot!
Please complete the submission application form at the bottom of this page. Models and photographers may use the same form. After the specific issue submission deadline, the submissions will be chosen for publication. If your set has been chosen, you will receive an e-mail and provided a release form that will be required to move forward with publication. If you have not been contacted, unfortunately your set was not chosen for that specific issue. Please do not let this deter you from submitting for future issues. There will be limited space in each issue so please be sure to apply ON TIME and also respond right away if chosen for publication! Please do not contact via e-mail and/or social media messages to request "updates" regarding your submission.
Other Publication Submissions:
We are always looking for articles, event coverage, artist spotlights, photographer spotlights, Girl Gang features, etc.
Please send an email to Submissions@Rocket-Mag.com with a proper subject line
Please be sure to sign up for our e-mail mailing list!
This is how you'll be contacted once issues have been released, deadlines, sales, and more fun things! Link is below:
Sign up Here
Current Themes and Deadlines
**Please be aware that beginning January 2019, ALL submission deadlines will be on the 20th of the previous month of the issue you are submitting for**Special Edition: Dog Days 2019
Deadline: August 20th
Scheduled Release: September 15th
Deadline: September 20th
Scheduled Release: October 15th
Special Edition: Retro Inspired Clothing 2019
Deadline: October 20th
Scheduled Release: November 15th
Please be aware that deadlines and release dates may change. If these dates change, I will be sure to announce the changes so everyone is aware. Also, please keep time zones into consideration-- I am working in EST
Please be aware if you are submitting from your phone, it may be easier to view the release form with your phone horizontally since the form is wide. If you are unable to complete the form on your phone, you may need to complete it on a computer. This application form WILL NOT be sent directly to you. If this form is not completed, your submission WILL NOT be considered. Please don't sent photos via e-mail or social media platforms.